Reasons to Stay

 Please submit reasons that you choose to stay alive each day

Submission form

I will update this blog post each time I get a submission. Every little reason is valid 

  • waking up in the middle of the night and having a really cold drink of water
  • finding a new show to binge 
  • seeing the stars on a super clear night
  • singing a song in the car and you lose your breathe because you are so excited and giddy while singing it
  • vacations to places with blue ass water
  • shaving your legs and putting on lotion then getting into bed with clean sheets
  • watching your friend eat something sour
  • taking a really enjoyable poop
  • to be able to smell my favorite smells- like my boyfriend's house or lemons or cucumber melon from bath & body works
  • To see how long they keep Grey's anatomy going for. And if there will be another spin-off.
  • To walk down a street after it’s just rained, with the sky full of pinks, reds, and oranges that reflect off every surface, with the smell of freshwater renewing your soul
  • To feel the sun on my face and breathe in forest air
  • I haven’t been stargazing with someone I love yet
  • mcchicken
  • music
  • That feeling after you take a good nap
  • I can make a big impact on the lives of others now and in the future
  • teaching children the power of music
  • Mac and cheese
  • my cats would wonder where their mom went. they meow whenever i leave, and they don’t stop until i’m home.
  • Summer nights 🌲🐝🌸⚽️🔥
  • Too scared of pain
  • Your family will be changed forever without you!
  • My family
  • Love
  • Funerals are expensive
  • the fresh spring air
  • cat needs his neck scratches
  • My dog
  • Dog wouldn’t know what happened and keep waiting for you
  • the sunset after a good day
  • music
  • other people, pets, sunshine
  • when I get to see my college roommates now that we’ve graduated, it honestly feels like Christmas morning knowing I get to see them. They give me the best energy and I feel so recharged after spending time with them. ❤️❤️
  • My girlfriend
  • All of the paintings I will make in the future!
  • I don’t want someone going through my phone or things
  • My family, friends, beautiful sunsets, laughing with someone after you’ve cried, holding babies, good music, and comfort food
  • There is so much beauty left for me to see in the world and so many amazing experiences ahead of me
  • you’ll be around to hear your favorite artist’s future albums!!
  • Going home and seeing my cat
  • genshin impact
  • To bring more light to other people lives and to remind them it does exist. We all help each other feel wonderful and find the wonderful things in the world, if we forget or if you have a not wonderful day. 
  • Complimenting someone and getting a genuine reaction :)
  • the way the sweet summer wind tickles your hair in the sunshine  
  • snuggles
  • squishmallows!!!
  • Love
  • My family would miss me
  • New music you haven’t heard ! 
  • A good coffee in the morning
  • waking up to my kitten laying on me...paws under chin, purring and meowing in my face to be fed and played with 
  • My pets🥰
  • Because I get to see the person I love
  • My alarm scares me
  • Coffee
  • The sound of summer in the morning
  • My dogs! 
  • Easter candy 
  • Workout
  • grandparents
  • orgasms
  • telling a hilarious joke to someone who has never heard it
  • traveling to literally anywhere
  • road trips 
  • making new playlists
  • Summer is coming
  • the feeling when you watch the sunset. it isn't hot, it isn't cold, but peaceful and you have no worries
  • Blurry disposable pictures or Polaroids,
  • Art, Creativity, Books, and the Outdoors 
  • When the sunlight does the thing through the trees,
  • Sunset Jeep rides,
  • Waking up to my mom blasting Broccoli every Saturday while she cleans,
  • When frogs climb on your window in the summer,
  • How the sun hits my rocks in the morning,
  • When tea is that perfect temperature 
  • When dogs pull towards you on the sidewalk so you can pet them 
  • Pickles on pizza 
Stay crafty & stay alive 
- mads

enjoy these photos I took at Michales in the floral aisle & set them as your phone background





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shave your head

WTF is sexuality??