Shave your head

 Do it. Because literally... why not? 


I have been talking about shaving my head for so long now, my first inspiration was my close friend Kate Cheever, who shaved her head with a big group of people from school to donate money to cancer research. Ever since she did it I have always felt like, why not? You only have one head of hair, so this is your sign to go and do it. 


You will probably feel scared shitless while it's happening but if it's meant to be it will be. There was not a single moment while my hair was getting cut that I thought "ahhh is this a mistake??" it felt so natural and still does. I feel like I should've buzzed my hair years ago. And if you do have that moment of doubt, just remember - it's hair. It grows back, you can dye it and have fun with it. And in the meantime, while it's growing back, you can try so many cute little hairstyles. Also wigs! You could have different hair every day if you wanted! 


Also if you have a chance - Donate your hair!! I sent mine in the mail to 
Locks Of Love
234 Southern Blvd, 
West Palm Beach, FL 33405

Someone will love your hair and wear it with confidence while going through some of the toughest days of their lives. 

Getting my hair buzzed was probably one of my happiest & proudest decisions. I was so proud of myself for finally just doing it and not just talking about it. I think that should be everyone's life motto. Stop talking about doing something and just do it. Nothing is stopping you. Buzz your hair, get that tattoo, go on that road trip, buy that shirt. Life is short make crazy decisions while you still can. 

Throughout my process with growing it out or maybe keeping it short - I will make another post to put up weekly updates for people who are also thinking of buzzing their head. 


Stay crafty and buzz your hair - mads


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WTF is sexuality??