Quarantine Projects

The biggest thing that has kept me sane during the historic times we are currently living through is my art.

During these times of isolation, I have taken it into my own hands and done so many projects I can't even count them all anymore. So here I will share some of my favorites that have come out of this monumental time period in our lives.

March 17th
Wash your f***ing hands
pretty self-explanatory

March 20th
Mini logo embroidery necklace

March 23rd
Patchwork jeans
This was such a difficult project and was done 90% by hand
Took me around 12 hour added up

March 26th
Pride flag bracelets donations went to CourageMKE

March 29th
Inventory thin rings available here

April 1st
very simple floral embroidery only took me 2 wish hours

April 2nd
Mini pride flag embroidery
took me about an hour did this super late at night when I couldn't sleep


April 4th
Single line rose jeans
This took me a week or two, very in-depth and I used a reverse chain stitch

April 9th
Red star black jeans
Whipped back stitch - work time roughly 5 hours

April 9th
Very simple lazy daisy pastel shorts
honestly took me 30 minutes

April 12th
This was a gift for my great aunt who loves flowers
took me a few days but probably only 3 hours added up

April 12th
Self-love/ feminist rings trio for a close friend
You can buy these at my shop

April 16th
One of my favorites and inspired me to start my #normalizenormalbodies  project. 


April 20th
2 embroideries for my 500 followers giveaway
each took around 2 hours

Popular posts from this blog

Shave your head

WTF is sexuality??

Hair updates!!